Prices and session options for both Green Street and La Pouquelaye Nursery
Centrepoint Nurseries are part of the NEF scheme. Nurseries registered with NEF can offer children free States funded nursery education in the pre-school year they are due to turn four years old. There are up to 30 free hours accessible, term time only. Please contact the nurseries directly; our helpful Practice Managers will talk you through the process. Spaces are always limited due to high demand.
Prices and session options for Playcare
Prices and session options for The Space at Centrepoint
Children can only attend the Short Break Scheme if they are referred by their social worker or other professional and then approval is given by the Short Breaks Team at the Child Development Centre. Once approved, this will also entitle the child to either 7 subsidised full-day holiday sessions (9am-3pm) @ £10.00 per session OR 14 subsidised half-day holiday sessions (9am-12pm or 12pm-3pm) @ £5.00 per session. Any holidays taken after this will be charged at the standard holiday rate.
• Hospital (including ambulance), police and fire services only.
• Shift workers only.
• Single person salary of £50k maximum.
• Applicable to Breakfast club, after school club and holiday club only (unfortunately no nursery placements).
• Flexible hours – pay for hours/days used rather than for full sessions.
• Subsidised rate of 10% discount.
• Formal application must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
Although they can be printed, our enrolment forms are interactive PDFs; which you can download, complete digitally (in Adobe Acrobat). Once complete, either drop in or email your completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org